This policy is effective as of 19 September 2018.
Dioscuri Technologies Private Limited Terms of Service
By accessing the website at https://digi360.io, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. Applicable copyright and trademark law protects the materials contained in this website.
2. Responsibilities of the User
- The user takes full responsibility for the content submitted by him/her to the site. Any claims that may arise about the submitted material, including but not limited to Copyright, Trademark, License, will be the user’s responsibility.
- User assures the company that content submitted by him/her to the company is free from virus, trojans, malware, malicious scripts, etc.
- It is the user’s responsibility to keep his/her access credentials to the site safe and protected from unintended use. The user further agrees to notify the company if the password is lost, stolen, disclosed to an unauthorized third party, or otherwise may have been compromised and takes full responsibility for any and all activities that occur under the user’s account, whether or not you as the user is the individual who undertakes such activities. The user agrees to immediately notify the company of any unauthorized use of User's account or any other breach of security about password or our services that are known to the user.
- A user will not use our services to:
- upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any submission that contains unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- harm third parties or us in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any submission that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any submission that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or another right of any party;
- upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other forms of solicitation;
- upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- interfere with or disrupt the services or servers or networks connected to the Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the services;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation;
- collect or store personal data about other users.
- User agrees to only use trusted and secure computing devices (computer, mobile, tablet) and networks to access his/her account on the Site. If the user is using any shared or public method to access the site and services, the user is entirely responsible for any risk associated with such activity.
- The user shall be strictly responsible for any third party claims and actions that may arise solely owing to the breach of the terms and conditions contained herein by the User. Further, the user shall also assume all liability and responsibility for such of user’s actions which result in the breach of the terms and conditions contained herein or the violation of any domestic or international laws.
- Your rights to use the Services is limited to all terms & conditions outlined in the Terms. Except for your pre-existing rights and this license granted to you, we reserve all rights in and to our Services, including all related intellectual property rights
- You will not permit or authorize any third party to:
- reproduce, modify, translate, enhance, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or create derivative works of any of our Services;
- rent, lease or sublicense access to any of our Services; or
- Circumvent or disable any security or technological features or measures of our Services.
3. Responsibilities of the Company (Dioscuri Technologies Private Limited)
- The Company bears responsibility for the safety of the Site and associated systems.
- It is the Company’s responsibility to deliver Services to the best of standard and be cognizant of the fact that any service disruption may disrupt the user’s work. The Company will try to maintain Service uptime to the highest level possible.
- The Company is responsible for performing periodic upgrade and maintenance activities as identified by the Company and shall communicate regarding any scheduled Service downtime arising out of such instances, to the user either published on the Site or via. Communication sent to the user directly.
- It is the Company’s responsibility to provide the user with Invoices and Receipts for all Fees to be paid or already paid by the user
- The materials on Dioscuri Technologies Private Limited's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Dioscuri Technologies Pvt Ltd makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and with this disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Dioscuri Technologies Private Limited does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Dioscuri Technologies Private Limited or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Dioscuri Technologies Private Limited's website, even if Dioscuri Technologies Private Limited or a Dioscuri Technologies Private Limited authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Dioscuri Technologies Private Limited's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Dioscuri Technologies Private Limited does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are accurate, complete or current. Dioscuri Technologies Private Limited may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, Dioscuri Technologies Private Limited does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Dioscuri TechnologiesPrivate Limited has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Dioscuri Technologies Private Limited of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Dioscuri Technologies Private Limited may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website, you agree to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
9. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed under the laws of Uttar Pradesh, India, and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.